The B90000 bag is produced from special fabric that renders the bag suitable for use in sensitive flammable atmospheres, where it is essential that dangerous levels of static electricity can be removed from the bag via earthing or grounding the bag. This bag is suitable for use in flammable atmospheres down to 0.25 mJ from the point of view of ignition from the bag surface.
additional information on the Type C bag click here
- 4 woven Polypropylene loops.
- Loop webbing sewn into the bag seams for added strength.
- Variety of colours
- U.V. Stabilised Woven Polypropylene.
Safe Working Load
- Can be leak-proofed to stop contents from leaking.
- For use in sensitive environments.
- 5:1 - for packing non hazardous materials
- for Single-Trip use
- 6:1 - for packing hazardous materials
- for Multi-Trip use
All Polypropylene components U.V. Stabilised.